Wednesday, October 6, 2010

River Drift




For my drift, I wish I could have mounted a camera to my scooter, downtown on a scooter has a really interesting view. But in the interests of not breaking my neck, and the fact that I dont have a way to mount a camera, I just took a buttload of pictures. Like 200+. Here are 4. I did not notice the tiny "Abide" on the sign untill I got home and battled the "fatal error" my computer was having with my camera. I chose along the river to drift. Now its going to drive me nuts until I go back and get a really good look at it. I would have taken more today, but the battery died. I will probably go back and get some more shots once I sort through the details of these.

2 comments:

  1. Notice under the dog poo pick up instructions it says in fine print "Intelligent Products" And on the left hand white sign of park rules, it has a little image of a man wearing glasses above the word ABIDE

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job! Sorry you had so many tech problems.

    ReplyDelete